Last Updated on November 9, 2020 by A Book Idea
The 5 AM club book was written by world-known author Robin Sharma and published on 16th November 2018.
He introduced the 5 AM Club concept over 20 years ago and this has helped so many individuals realize some vital and important life concepts.
This, in turn, has brought about a new crop of individuals, business magnates, and leaders that follow a certain morning routine.
Well, this routine has helped them;
- Work on and maximize their productivity
- Activate and observe their best health
- Bulletproof and guard their serenity
Written over a 4 year period, the 5 AM club book will help you discover the early-rising habit that has helped so many people accomplish so much.
You will achieve;
The story behind this amazing book is about two strangers who meet a tycoon.
Furthermore, the story of the two struggling strangers talks about how the tycoon becomes their secret mentor.
The 5 AM Club Book Takeaways
If you have not read this book, kindly make it a point of reading it before the end of this month.
The 5 AM Club Book will take you through the following very powerful lessons;
- How business magnates, the wise and geniuses start their mornings and achieve maximum productivity.
- A peculiar formula that you can use and apply to wake up feeling energetic, refreshed, inspired, focused, and ready to achieve the most each day.
- You will get a detailed and comprehensive method to guide you in making the most of your daybreak hours in order to create time for self-renewal, exercise, and personal growth.
- A neuro-science based practice that has proven effective and will help you wake up before others giving you ample time to think, be creative and begin your day peacefully without being rushed.
- A well crafted and expounded tactic that will help you defend your dreams, gifts, and talents against digital distractions
- A well put method to help you overcome trivial distractions so that you enjoy your influence, fortune and positive impact on the world.
Is The 5 AM Club Book for me?
Well, This book is mastery. I would urge anyone who values their morning and life in general not only to read but, apply what is therein.
In addition, I would say this is an age-appropriate book for students. Make sure you add this book to your reading bucket list.
You may also like Judith Mcnaught something wonderful Book review.